recent entries
  • New blog!


  • archives
  • March 2008

  • June 2008

  • August 2008



  • credits
    codes: detonatedlove♥
    background: photobucket
    x x

    Layout done by Weiling, {:
    Saturday, March 1, 2008
    Pictures post! 4:05 PM


    Alright! I've set up the blog, I'm kind of lazy now to put up the full profile + links. I will try to do that asap, alright? {: Or maybe you can offer to help, :P

    & also, I ended up using my blogger acc to create this blog. -.- I gave up after multiple attempts to set up another acc. So, if you want to help post too, tell me, I'll add you as an author. :D & as for the skin, if you want to change it or whatever, tell me on MSN. ;D

    Now, for some loooong overdued pictures! There's about 100+ to be uploaded, so I resized all of them so uploading would be faster. If you want the full-size version, mail me at lingx-@hotmail.com & I'll send them to you. ;D

    January 11th, CCA Fair:

    Hahah! It was rly fun, pulling in all those sec1s. We managed to get 19 in the end. (: However, some had joined other CCAs, but thats okay! ;D


    Assembling.
    After that, not much pictures! We had to perform, and then after that, busy with pulling in sec1s.


    H0h0zxszxs, convincing a sec1 to join us. :B Idayu (CL) & Fayyadhan (PL). :D




    Ms Quek! {:


    After that, Ms Quek & the CL + ACL talked to us. ;D
    & everything ended, at 8+ ? {:

    January 25th, Guides meeting:

    First, we had games! Hahah. We were divided into 2 groups & the group who make the longest line out of things we had wins. [:


    Taking out our shoes + socks to add to the line.




    The uber long line ~


    We grew so desperate that we took the dustbins from the toilets & then when we were not happy with that, we ...


    TOOK THE BIG DUSTBINS TOO! -.-


    Huahuahuazxs. :B


    Then when time was running out, everyone started to lay down on the floor. ;D Make the longest line marhzxs! {: H0h0zxs. It was uber chaotic w0rkayzxs! -.-




    Then when everything was over, talked again lah.
    Then there were drills, no pictures of that. ;D

    February 1st, Guides meeting:

    I totally forgot what happened -.-
    Here are the pictures though, :x I think the sec1s came, & then we had some icebreaker games. -.- Haiy0rhzxs! I forgot alrdy lah, sheesh.




    Playing a ball game. :B
    Ohhh then we had this hide&seek game. -.- But no pictures.


    Idayu & Maha. ^^


    S L A C K E R. :P


    Sylvia. {:

    Then we had a forfeit for the team that came in last. -.- It was to POLEDANCE.


    There are videos, but HAIY0RHZXS EMBARRASSING LAH! -.-


    Another forfeit, for a different game. :}

    Basically, I think, since this is the first meeting with sec1s, everything = games. :B

    February 15th, Guides Meeting:

    Eh, dnt ask me what happened to Feb 8th. I've no idea too. :P So today was the celebration of Valentine's Day cum Friendship Day. :D There was this activity, but I just don't know how to explain it lah. It's like, we pick a name out of this folder & have to buy something for that person. :B

    But first, we played Captain's Ball. :D
    There's 30+ shots, but I'll upload only some of them because most of them have us in, uh, no offence, retarded positions.








    They weren't playing. I can't remember why. -.- Kay, Ms Quek is a teacher, but idk why Zahira & Divya are not playing. :P


    Our sec1s. :D Patiently waiting for their turn to play, lol.




    I think this is a very nice picture of Joanna. Hehehzxs, sorry Joanna, but its seriously too nice to not upload it!




    Ready for war, LOL -.-




    I like this shot ;D

    Then it was time to go back & do our ... testwork. :(
    Only sec2s. Then the sec3s + sec4s did the testwork with the sec1s, so I'm not rly sure abt what happened (since I'm a sec2). :B


    Working hard ~


    Pretending to work hard. HAHAHAH :P

    Kay, Idk what happened here, since its the another testwork. So, only pictures. :B















    Ohmygod, I am tired. :( I shall stop here - more updates on 23rd Feb's Thinking Day + 29th Feb's Guides Meeting, alrght? :B

    Muchloves,
    WEILINGGGGG {:

    wilkommen
    Welcome to EVSS ; Girl Guides blog! :D
    Please be nice, leave a tag & don't spam w0rkayzxs.
    Enjoy!


    all about us

    East View Secondary ;
    We are one of the uniform group, Girl Guides!
    Comprising of only girls, we all treat each other as sisters :D
    And we all aim to be the best we can be!


    plugboard



    affiliates
    Tell us if you wna be linked. :D